[support] ecommerce & drupal 7

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Sat Feb 12 06:20:32 UTC 2011

I agree with Gordon about using Drupal 7. I decided, about 2 months
ago that it would probably be at least 6mo, or more before I would
want to use Drupal 7. I'm a newbie and don't want to deal with early
bugs and the lack of books to lead me by the nose. Drupal 6 has
several good books to help you get started. There is also a wealth of
great modules for v6 that are also in early stages for v7.
Good luck,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/