[support] ecommerce & drupal 7

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Feb 12 06:29:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

For me it is not so much that it is Drupal 7.x as that is now stable, but these commerce systems deal directly with customers who are paying real money and if the developers do not think they are stable, then I would not use them for real customers.

Also I feel that they cannot be called stable until all their dependencies are also released as stable. e-Commerce has 4 dependencies Views, Rules, Ctools, and View Bulk Operations which are all working pretty well, but none of them are tagged as stable.

In the end for me it is, what is more important, your customers, or having Drupal 7.x

Gordon.