[support] ecommerce & drupal 7

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Feb 12 05:45:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

ATM there are no stable versions of any of the commerce systems for Drupal 7.x so I would not create new commerce sites using Drupal 7.x and right not I think that it will be about 6 months before any of the commerce systems will be stable.

I would go with Drupal 6.x and your choice of either e-Commerce (my system) or Ubercart.

Gordon.