[support] noderelationships - parent form does not save newly added child nodes' nids.

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 19:35:03 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am using :
Node Relationships - 6.x-1.6
Views - 6.x-2.12
Modal frame API - 6.x-1.7
jQuery UI - 6.x-1.4
jQuery Update - 6.x-2.x-dev
Back Reference - 6.x-1.1

I have node types A & B with A having references (1-10) to B and B to A(only 1). One is filled with the other by Back reference.
Now I am able to successfully add a new node of type B from A's page. The nid of B shows up in the text box in the 'search&add' boxes after the add. But saving of A doesn't actually store B's nids in A. When I edit B, I see that A has cleanly been referred.

I have to again edit A, search B's nodes using A's search & node boxes and then saving it.

Here again, the last nid of B selected is not saved. I have to re-edit A and again repeat the cycle to save the last nid again.

I am not sure if I am missing some config somewhere!! Has anyone seen such behavior?

I am at my wit's end. Could anyone please help m here?!!

Regards
- Ben.