[support] Broken Links

Kevin Anderson kevinanderson1989 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:14:41 UTC 2011

Hi there,

     I have recently taken a existing drupal site offline and am running
it locally on Aquaria. I have everything working except for a few pages.
I am getting a 404 Error message and after some research it looks like
it brings me to a line in the module.inc and it has a php syntax of
$result = call_user_func_array($function, $args);I don't know if this
means anything but it is what all the 404 errors are resulting to when
it comes to a broken link.

Now the site online is working fine. But just running it loaclly these
problems occur.

Is there anything I can do to fix this local broken link problem so I
can see all my pages.

Cheers, Kevin Anderson