[support] Broken Links

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:07:26 UTC 2011

What do the URLs look like when you receive a 404?

It *could* be that your Drupal installation is in a subdirectory which is
part of the URL? For example, if a link is href="/node/1" and your site is
located at http://localhost/my_drupal_site/ this link will break. If this is
indeed the case, consider using virtual hosts via Apache to remove the
subdirectory in the URL.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Kevin Anderson <kevinanderson1989 at gmail.com