[support] Help with Views

Adam Eyring adameyring at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:25:28 UTC 2011

Hi Shai,
Thanks for your reply. I was familiar with that route, but it seems that I
have a parent page that is preventing additions to it. If you look at the
HSA Updates tab of www.jsjenks.org, you can see it has administrative info
on it, but I can't add to it like a blog so the newest entry goes on top. If
you look at the home page, you can see that we're adding current info at
least weekly like a blog. Is there a lock or something that needs to be
configured so a tab will take new pages without using the edit function?
I've heard it has to do with Views, but it's confusing how the Views work.
Thanks.
Adam