[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

Gennai3 Hodota hodota at gennai3.co.jp
Sun Feb 20 07:55:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

We are using D6 and D7, and our customer said D7 is good
user interface for make, edit content at administrator backend
environment. I think customer's voice is important for community
site.  Also many modules does not support D7 now, however, new
modules will be develop at D7. Just my information.

Cheers,

Kazu Hodota

Gennai3 Corporation Kazu Hodota / email: hodota at gennai3.co.jp
Tel:+81-44-220-1588 Fax:+81-44-272-9523 www.gennai3.co.jp