[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Sun Feb 20 06:39:28 UTC 2011

Austin:
I'm also a newbie and want to learn Drupal well before I get into a
situation where there might be bugs and compatibility issues. So, I
went with Drupal 6. Also, there are many books to support Drupal 6,
and few for 7. I do expect that by the time I learn enough to start
building my own modules, I will want to be in Drupal 7, but for now, I
want consistency and strong documentation.

Others may disagree, but that was my choice.
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/