[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi Experts
I am planning to make a site, where anybody can register his/her resume for
free.
Potential employers can search the resume and contact the job seeker.

For that which one is suitable Drupal6 or Drupal7.

In my view Drupal6 is well tested by this time, whereas Drupal7 is quite
new.
May be number of modules/themes might not be 7.x compliant.

Still as I have very limited knowledge on Drupal, I need your extert
advice/recommondation which one I should use for site development D6 or D7.

Thanks -
Austin