[support] Cleaning agency requiremnts

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Sun Feb 20 13:09:13 UTC 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 4:01 PM, James R Stone wrote:

> Maybe the book: <a href="https://www.packtpub.com/drupal-for-education-and-e-learning/book
> ">"Drupal for Education and E-Learning"</a>. They have a set up for
> teachers and students and registering and grading that might be
> extended and modified to your use case.

Not to spark a flame war or anything, but IME Drupal, using OG and
Roles, is a poor substitute for Moodle in an education environment.
But yes, I imagine the concepts will follow the book.

Using OG and roles, possibly with ACL and calendaring should be fairly
trivial for an average Drupal user to setup for (I imagine) this use
case scenario.

I've done something similar for a group of <interest> associations
with different access privileges for committee and ordinary members.

If you have any particular questions feel free to ask.