[support] Portfolio Site

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 00:26:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm creating a portfolio for myself and was wondering if there are any good modules or themes out here which may help me bit.
Perhaps where I cab have live(what the site looks like at that moment as opposed to a picture) showcasing of sites I create.
Quite a flashy homepage with slideshows and pictures, and something whick looks social so I can run a blog aswell.

Also is there a way to auto publish to blogger when I publish a post in Drupal.

I'd very much like to have more regions on my pages for blocks, are there any ways to do this without fiddling with code or changing templates.

Many thank for all your help.

Ayath ULLAH
Ayath Ullah | Free Webhosting