[support] Portfolio Site

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:34:45 UTC 2011

It's a common request, so there are many recipes.

For slideshow-related features, consider some of the following:
http://drupal.org/project/views
http://drupal.org/project/cck
http://drupal.org/node/418616
http://drupal.org/project/lightbox2
http://drupal.org/project/imagecache (if using Drupal 6)

Block regions are theme-dependent, but you might explore the following for
alternative solutions:
http://drupal.org/project/context
http://drupal.org/project/panels
http://drupal.org/project/skinr