[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Mon Feb 21 19:38:40 UTC 2011

And almost everyone of those and more is present in Drupal 6. This is a
terrible metric to measure Drupal 7's readiness for site building. There
has been an increased tendency during the Drupal 7 cycle to fix bugs
that have been in Drupal for many versions (delete/cancel user account
anyone?) and we now have a testing framework (which is it's own source
of bugs at times, even though those don't affect site builders).

I have yet to run into any issues at all with Drupal core while building
sites on Drupal 7 and I'd say 95% of the contrib modules that I've been
using are flawless as well.

What experiences have you run into that make you believe that Drupal 7
is not ready for site building?

-Mike

--
Michael Prasuhn