[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:22:08 UTC 2011

Larry, I think you misunderstand the point. The point is not whether Drupal
7 is ready for hot shot Drupal agencies to use for high-end clients using a
team of rocket scientists.

Or whether Drupal 7 was hurried out the door to satisfy the business models
of some companies.

The point is whether regular people, site builders with no special core
experience, would be able to find Drupal 7 usable, just as when WordPress
comes out and is generally usable as advertised.

Nick isn't even saying it's the only valid approach, he's saying that's the
one he is following; and I certainly agree with him.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar