[support] webforms & page not found

Pat Newberry drupal at gypsyfarm.com
Wed Feb 23 17:21:09 UTC 2011

Well I got the page back up. After reading thru several blogs and logs,
found one fellow that mentioned that the UID (user id)  on a node did
not have a corresponding record in the USER table.  I checked and sure
enough the UID in the NODE table did not have a USER record. So I change
to my UID for the node having problems and sure enough I  got my form back.

  Of course the $64 question is why did it change?  Why would running a
drupal cron job either remove a user record (assuming that is what
happened) or change the UID on a node records?  ... Still working on
that one.

Pat