[support] webforms & page not found

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:42:52 UTC 2011

It's hard to say what exactly happened. Perhaps you have some odd custom
module which caused the problem on hook_cron?

In Drupal 6, when users are deleted using user_delete(), any nodes authored
by that user are set to be authored by "Anonymous" (user uid=0). See
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--node--node.module/function/node_user/6