[support] Drupal 7: inline images with wysiwyg

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Mon Feb 28 18:52:54 UTC 2011

What is the best practice for uploading inline images?

Effectively what I would like to achieve is that the users are
presented with a simple Upload *from their computer* facility, and not
be able to browse images already uploaded to the server.

I fear this is a really contentious issue with Drupal, and I'm sure
many people feel as I do that there should be transparent and unified
method for providing users with a simple and effective image upload
facility.

At this stage I'm leaving well alone, as I don't want to be caught out
with something like image.module and img_assist - again - on the next
major version upgrade.