[support] Drupal 7: inline images with wysiwyg

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Feb 28 18:59:25 UTC 2011

If you want them to upload a single image that you then theme then I use
image_field for that.

IF you want them to embed an image into their content then I generally
use IMCE, which can be configured to create separate directories for
each user so that they can see their own images.  You can also configure
different image repositories for roles.

I to tried image_assist and img_assist but started changing strategies
in D6.  Looks like IMCE has a stable release allready for d7.

Dave