[support] newbie

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:11:30 UTC 2011

Hi Alfredo,

Your problem seems vaguely familiar, but I don't remember anymore when
I had it or what I did then.

I would guess that you didn't install drupal in the server root
directory, but instead in a subdirectory (which should be perfectly
possible). There must be something else which mixes up the links.
Maybe you set an url in settings.php which is only necessary in very
weird cases. If you did revert it.

Anyways, we need more info from you.

1) Can you log in at all?
2) exampledomain.com/admin or exampledomain.com/subdir/admin should
get you to admin page (after logging in)
3) can you tell where your (wrong) links are pointing?
4) which server are you using?

best
maurice