[support] newbie

Alfredo De Luca alfredo.deluca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:55:48 UTC 2011

Hi Maurice.

What I did is
1)download the tar ball
2) unzippped and put under my Apache2 web server doc root
3) Install PHP  and MySql and create DB and user then all the settings.php
permission
4) Start the web server and point the web browser to localhost/install.php
and it asked questions about DB name, user and web admin uder and then
straight away it says succesful and start your web site.
5) Then I have the page like to start (live Admin, contents and so on) but
anythink I press in that page keeps bringing me to a default index page you
usually have when you install apache.

I tried a couple of time with Google Chrome then with Firefox but the same
thing happend.

Now as far as you know what should I expected under the doc root after the
Drupal installation? Anything under sites/default/files?

Thanks

Alfredo