[support] Weird authentication popup coming up on my Drupal 6 site

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:04:50 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

When I go to my Drupal 6 professional blog, http://awebfactory.com.ar , I
get a popup (whether logged in or not) that says:

"Authentication required"  A username and password are being requested by
http://dc2009.drupalcon.org. The site says: "drupalcon security lockdown"

When I hit cancel, everything is OK, until I access another page and the
same thing happens.

It's Drupal 6, and I have just upgraded Drupal and all modules to latest
release with no exceptions. I deleted the .htaccess and replaced it with a
new one from the Drupal 6 release. But the weird popup continues.

HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!

Thanks,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar