[support] Weird authentication popup coming up on my Drupal 6 site

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 12:17:13 UTC 2011

You got an image in there that is pulled from dc2009.drupalcon.org:

http://dc2009.drupalcon.org/sites/all/themes/dcdc/badges/badge_individual.gif

All of http://dc2009.drupalcon.org/ now requires authentication. I guess
someone pulled that subdomain off.

It's right above the Syndicate block in the sidebar.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net