[support] Weird authentication popup coming up on my Drupal 6 site

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Thu Jan 13 17:30:33 UTC 2011

Looks like you have a banner or asset from the Drupalcon domain on your website somewhere. All of the old Drupalcon sites were locked down due to the SA regarding Webform. This should be another reminder for everyone out there to upgrade to a secure version of Webform immediately.

-Mike
Michael Prasuhn
503.512.0822 office
mike at mikeyp.net