[support] Weird authentication popup coming up on my Drupal 6 site

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:50:18 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone, yes, an asset with the URL of the Drupalcon domain was
the culprit.

It was an image of individual sponsorship.

Since it has long since disappeared, I forgot it was even there in the block
of images on the right.

Thanks to everyone for their prompt help, status: resolved!

Victor

"pair programming" rules!