[support] support Digest, Vol 97, Issue 33

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 15 03:18:29 UTC 2011

> Roger:
> I just set up a copy from my web server site to a local site. I didn't
> realize that the .htaccess file wasn't copied. Perhaps that happened
> to you.
> Good luck,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero
> http://earthednet.org/

Hi Bill , I copied the .htaccess over and it still does not work, I'm
wondering of it's a pasword / user name issue with the mysql database I
copied, I'm uncertain what the original admin used when setting up the
database on the server.

When setting  up a new drupal installation do I have to use the same
mysql pasword and usrernames?
Roger