[support] php-code in block is not executed...

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:10:18 UTC 2011

On 18. 1. 2011 20:55, Steve Power wrote:
> have you enabled the php input filter?

No. Did not know I have to do it. But now I enabled, changed
format to php, and after activating block I got white screen
with some very nasty error message. It really scared me.
I could not do anything because web was off-line, so I simply
deleted that ts3v.php script and site recovered...

> In general tho mate, this is bad practice.  Put it in code somewhere,
> not in a block. (like page.tpl.php or node.tpl.php).

But where? And how can I have it displayed where I want,
like blocks? I'm quite new to drupal...

Jarry