[support] php-code in block is not executed...

Steve Power steev at initsix.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 19:55:22 UTC 2011

have you enabled the php input filter?

In general tho mate, this is bad practice.  Put it in code somewhere, not in
a block. (like page.tpl.php or node.tpl.php).

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Jarry <mr.jarry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm doing some stupid mistake here but I can not help myself:
> I created very simple block, using full-html format, with
> this block body :
>
> <?php
> include("ts3/ts3v.php");
> ?>
>
> But when I configure it to be displayed on some page, it does
> not get executed, instead of that the very same text is shown.
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Yet when I open my.site.tld/ts3/ts3v.php directly in browser
> it is correctly displayed with output as expected. So where
> is the problem?
>
> BTW, one more question: how could I get the above described
> block refreshed every 15 seconds?
>
> Jarry

> Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.

Steve Power
Principal Consultant
Mobile: +44 (0) 7747 027 243
Fax: +44 (0)160 421 2871
Skype: steev_initsix
www.initsix.co.uk :: Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited
represent those of Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited.
error.

Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited
Registered in the UK: 5036938
Registered Address: 243 Kettering Road, Northampton, NN2 7DU, England.