[support] php-code in block is not executed...

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:42:25 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm doing some stupid mistake here but I can not help myself:
I created very simple block, using full-html format, with
this block body :

<?php
include("ts3/ts3v.php");
?>

But when I configure it to be displayed on some page, it does
not get executed, instead of that the very same text is shown.
What am I doing wrong?

Yet when I open my.site.tld/ts3/ts3v.php directly in browser
it is correctly displayed with output as expected. So where
is the problem?

BTW, one more question: how could I get the above described
block refreshed every 15 seconds?

Jarry