[support] Drapal falls back to 1300 users

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 21 13:38:02 UTC 2011

Douglas Queiroz wrote:
> I have two questions:
> 1 - When my site gets over 1300 visitors q while it falls. What should I do to
> fix this?
> 2 - Despite not having many users happen qo site goes offline briefly without
> the server crashing. What should I do to solve it too?

Sounds to me as if your host's services aren't configured properly or
you are running at the limit the host provides you.  To solve the latter
issue you have to pay for more services or find a host that provides
more service for the same price you pay now.  To solve the configuration
problem you need to research what should change or pay someone to do it
for you.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com