[support] Drapal falls back to 1300 users

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:49:31 UTC 2011

Running a Drupal site actually means running an application, due to its
power. Like all software applications, when the load on the server begins to
climb, configuration is necessary.

The first step is to find out where the Apache web server logs are, and what
error messages you might be getting when "server crashes" or "goes offline".
Or find out if it is even running.

It may need configuration.

The second step is to find out what is going on with MySql. The following
discussion might help:

http://drupal.org/node/85768

Of course, if it is because suddenly there is a huge load on your hosting
and it is because your hosting is shared, you must speak to your provider;
similarly if the hosting provider feels you have "exhausted your resources"
or some such.

Google around, search on drupal.org.  Drupal is a powerful tool, you have to
learn how to administer it, or ask someone in your organization to help, or,
yes, if you feel it is not worth your time studying that, pay someone to
mentor you or help you, or just plain do it for you,

Saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com