[support] Payment module

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sun Jan 23 11:47:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

Take a look at e-Commerce http://drupal.org/project/ecommerce

There has been a new release for Drupal 6, and we are currently working towards porting to 7.x.

Basically what you are needing is a GL Interface which ATM we do not have, but because of the architecture is able to be done properly according to general account principles.

I am the lead developer for e-Commerce and the majority of the development is done here in Australia.

Gordon.