[support] local install fedora 14

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:37:23 UTC 2011

You can copy a Drupal install (like you have) by dumping the db and backing
up the webroot.  Then just restore the db on the new server and copy the
webroot over.  You'll need to have Apache, PHP and MySQL ready to go
beforehand of course.
*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>