[support] local install fedora 14

Pau vim.unix at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 23 15:01:52 UTC 2011

Thanks for the keywords!

I don't really know what you mean, because I have never heard the
words "copy the webroot" and "dump the database", but I am sure this
ir more than enough to find a detailed information somewhere else.
Thanks.

Now I wish I knew how to use drupal on an AFS system as a normal user
(see other recent email)

Cheers