[support] Error-Reporting Settings Missing

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:39:58 UTC 2011

First make sure that database logging is turned on.

I've on a couple of occasions had valid admin sections disappear even for
those with the appropriate permissions.  I don't recall exactly why this
works, but this fixed it:

- go to your themes section: /admin/build/themes
- you may or may not find that your settings (enabled / default) are a bit
wonky.  If they are, re-configure.
- in either case (ie., even if you made no changes) click 'save
configuration'

Best,
William