[support] Error-Reporting Settings Missing

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Jan 30 21:28:21 UTC 2011

@Fred, yep, that code from system.module is there. Core is pristine.
@William, I tried those things, dblogging is on and I saved theme settings.
No help.

There was the following module that was installed: Redirect 403 to User
Login <http://drupal.org/project/r4032login>

<http://drupal.org/project/r4032login>I thought that might be part of the
problem... but I turned it off and uninstalled it and still no change.

Thanks for the suggestions though and if you have any further ideas, I'm all
ears.

Shai