[support] Local user as recipient of site-wide contact form?

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:01:11 UTC 2011

You could add an additional submit handler to the contact_mail_page form via
a hook_form_alter (see
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/developer--topics--forms_api_reference.html/6#submit-prop)
and
in your submission handler, manually invoke the relevant private_message
module function to send the private message to the user.  You would do this
in a custom module space.

Best,
William