[support] "File downloads" section missing fieldname hyperlink what table(s) need to be populated so that this column is populated?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:00:09 UTC 2011

One of our Drupal servers lost connection to where our ubercart files are
located

File download settings<https://mapsindeed.com/admin/store/settings/products/edit/features#>
Files path:
The absolute path (or relative to Drupal root) where files used for file
downloads are located. For security reasons, it is recommended to choose a
path outside the web root.

and after this connection was re-established then within all of our users
"File downloads" section (https://domanname/user/21/purchased-files) it lost
all of their listing of purchased files.  We then restored from backup both
the uc_file_users and uc_file_products tables that were empty.  Now the
"File downloads" section (see below) had all the purchased files but the
filename column was empty which has the hyperlink so that the user can
download the file.  What other table(s) need to be restored from backup so
that the Filename hyperlink will be populated within the "File downloads"
section?

Thanks,

John
File downloads Purchased[image: sort