[support] View at taxonomy/term/% to display descendant taxonomy terms as well as nodes tagged

Anthony Malkoun malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 15 04:42:09 UTC 2011

Actually looking at it a bit more, I don't think that taxonomy_list will
do what I want as I need the block to have some sense of the context.
Seems like overkill for panels (especially as there doesn't seem an easy
way to get a view of taxonomy terms to show child terms, which might
have ameliorated this) so will just roll my own code.