[support] WYSIWYG and body field

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jul 15 18:08:10 UTC 2011

And finally, you mentioned maybe creating a new filter.   You understand
that changing the default filter doesn't change any of the content's
filter? You may need to change the input format associated with each
piece of content.  Make sure to check an verify that the piece of
content you're trying to edit has the new input filter you created
associated with it.

Dave