[support] Code content type and database access?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 17 16:57:45 UTC 2011

Drupal search. I've had several sites that had search problems, before I got the PHP religion. There are also several DO forum topics discussing this. If cron suddenly breaks, this is almost certainly the cause. The only time I have a PHP page is when I'm testing something; then it gets module-ized and deleted.

Nancy

From: Steve Kessler