[support] Code content type and database access?

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sun Jul 17 18:27:33 UTC 2011

Thanks for the info. I just was not aware and its good to know.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann <nan_wich at bellsouth.net
> wrote:

> Drupal search. I've had several sites that had search problems, before I
> got the PHP religion. There are also several DO forum topics discussing
> this. If cron suddenly breaks, this is almost certainly the cause. The only
> time I have a PHP page is when I'm testing something; then it gets
> module-ized and deleted.
>
> *Nancy*
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.
>
>    *From:* Steve Kessler
>
>  You may want to look at the Views module for creating report pages.
> Nancy, when you say break search indexing are you talking about Drupal
> search of external search engines.

Steve Kessler
Owner and Lead Consultant
Denver DataMan, LLC
303-587-4428

Download our Strategy Report on making CRM a Profit
Center<http://denverdataman.com/forms/using-crm-profit-center-strategy-report>