[support] Rather fundamental question - how to find how site is structured, e.g. where is the home/front page defined?

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 20 17:07:06 UTC 2011

Chris:
It can be hard to learn Drupal from the online docs. The way I got oriented is by purchasing "Drupal for Dummies". There are also other Drupal books that you can find on Amazon. When you are choosing a book, make sure it applies to Drupal 6, rather than 7, as long as you are using V6.
Good luck,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/