[support] Drupal 7 installation on Win2k3 R2 SP2 fully patched - no joy

Don donald at fane.com
Thu Jul 21 20:02:07 UTC 2011

It's been a while since I've worked with IIS, but there were two things
i had to do.
Go into security settings and set the directories to publicly available and
find a program that got mod-rewrite to work correctly.

It's much easier running apache, not to mention the directory and file
level security is better. or at least was.

-Don-