[support] Secure Pages

Don donald at fane.com
Fri Jul 22 05:03:49 UTC 2011

I just went through it with a site, and I had to make sure all outside
site content came from https://, and all local js, css, and images used
relative paths and started with '/'. you can just skip the 'http://'.
I'm working on 6, which had a problem in the compressed css file, which
I fixed by patching in performance, but there's probably a better way.
IE, FF and Chrome will all complain. also, check your css files to make
sure not url("") paths are full paths too.

-Don-