[support] Error trying to install module in new site.

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Thu Jun 2 18:55:52 UTC 2011

Hello.

I've got this:

drwxr-xr-x 12 root root       0 May 11 07:58 sys
drwxrwxrwt 25 root root   13312 Jun  2 14:46 tmp
drwxr-xr-x 16 root root    4096 May 12 05:33 usr
drwxr-xr-x 24 root root    4096 May 12 05:33 var

About manually... no :=)
I wish Ihave the knoeledge yet to do that
manually installation.... in the shell.... not yet :(

I wanted to say that if I download the file to my
hard disk and the truying to install from there,
notthat the drupal site would connect to the site but uploading it...

By the way, teh file uploads to the /tmp sub
directory, but from there can not be writte or
installed, look , all are "solucion" user are the
ones.., the size is the same because is the same file....

-rw------- 1 solucion solucion  56885 Jun  2 14:39 file2rzI96
-rw------- 1      508      504  56885 May 29 20:54 file56fWpw
-rw------- 1 solucion solucion 378287 Jun  1 19:55 file5zCtz5
-rw------- 1      508      504 235435 May 29 22:17 fileE0jdcL