[support] Error trying to install module in new site.

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Fri Jun 3 14:45:16 UTC 2011

Hello.

Thansk for the information. Will do all backups ans see what I have
to do to move. I have other persnal sites there running there  like
OSCommerce ones. I will write them to see how easy can be to move. I
guess with CPanel the move can be easy.

About the the error. I just can understand why no error , beside the
ones from Drupal, are logged in the Linux Logs... for sure is
something about permissions... something that could be easy to
solve.... anyway, I will give a try again later but do not know where
else to look... the error can be duplicated easily, just install new
account, new domain and install Drupal (7.0 in actual Cpanel) do not
do anythng else and try to install any theme or module and the error
appears....

Thansk again

Jorge Biquez