[support] Error trying to install module in new site.

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 14:22:41 UTC 2011

Linode is who I use. It's probably the most popular VPS host amongst
Drupal users:

http://www.linode.com/

Right now I just use the small 512 Linode and I never have problems out
of it. I started with the base CentOS 5 image and everything installed
fine. I did end up doing some more high-end stuff on it, like adding
Varnish and memcache, but you can get up and running by just using the
basic install.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net