[support] Cloud pricing estimates

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 3 23:13:59 UTC 2011

I am a free-lance web developer who often is asked to help people pick a hosting company. I believe cloud hosting is becoming mature and robust enough to seriously recommend it. In order for me to be able to give some reasonable recommendations, is there some way to estimate what their current usage is? Most of my customers currently use cPanel driven sites with pretty much standard tracking apps on them. Is there anything in one of those apps that would give me an idea of what they might cost when moved to the cloud?

Nancy