[support] Video in Drupal 7

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Sat Jun 4 19:00:31 UTC 2011

I don¹t think I need to convert the video if it can be played on the site.
A thumbnail would be nice though.

I don¹t understand the integration with WYISWIG and an editor.  I¹m using
NICEdit and it works fine for my filtered HTML fields, but what does it have
to do with videos?

I tried the using the Media module¹s multimedia field, but after upload,
nothing.  No image to represent the video, no link to the video, no playing
option for the video, no download option for the video.

I¹m not prejudiced toward one of the other.  I just need something that
works.

Can you see that I am doing something wrong?
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ see the elephant for what it is
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com